You've been successful in so many ways. You've started something (more than once). You've watched it grow (maybe several times over). No, it hasn't always been easy. You've had your fair share of challenges and obstacles. But those challenges have weathered a kind of resilience and grit into your soul. They've made you that much stronger and your wins that much sweeter.
But then came a deeper call.
It might have come in subtly, like a whisper. Or it might have come in forcefully, wind howling. Either way, life has been trying to reach out and grab your attention. Somewhere deep inside a voice speaks to you and is saying, "Something is missing. There's more you're here to do." Not knowing how to respond, you may have ignored it for awhile. You tucked it into your back pocket. You looked for ways to enrich and maintain your life without taking on too much risk. And, still, that voice was relentless.
I created the Executive Impact Fellowship to support entrepreneurial leaders who are at an inflection point in their work or lives. It is designed for those who are ready to take a reflective step back so that they can take a powerful step up.
You don't have to know how to respond to that voice inside. You just need to know that you're ready to respond. And you don't have to do it alone. We work together to turn up the volume on what matters most to you, clear the fog on what your next steps should be, and equip you with an in-the-bones understanding of your powerful and authentic impact as a leader.
We'll navigate through the blind spots of uncertainty and doubt. We'll challenge old patterns of thought that have kept your best work hidden. And we'll create the conditions for growth that will supercharge your ability to take the right actions at the right time. Along the way, I'll offer ideas and insights, tools and training that will allow you to stretch and deepen into the fullest, wisest version of yourself.
I help you tune-in to the work that matters most to you. The Executive Impact Fellowship is your first step toward building your lasting legacy.
The Executive Impact Fellowship is 12-months of highly skilled coaching, radical accountability, cutting-edge training, and structured guidance to create the breakthroughs that will help you move from success to significance.
Our year together includes a wealth of support, including:
24 hours of one-on-one coaching. We'll meet twice a month for an hour over the phone to unravel your current challenges and cultivate the qualities necessary for your growth as an effective, enlightened leader. Plus, you'll receive unlimited support via email in between our coaching sessions.
Guidance and mentorship in a Leadership Venture of your own design and choosing. This project is the cornerstone of The Executive Impact Fellowship and helps you to turn "thought into action." The intent of this project is to produce tangible outcomes that are a reflection of your deeper leadership purpose and legacy. This may be the launch of a new venture, organization, product, or project. Or it might be the reinvention of something already in existence.
Two half-day retreats, either virtual or in person in Atlanta, to assist you in the development and implementation of your Leadership Venture. We'll work together to figure out the why, what, who, and how of your project.
One full-day retreat, either on-site at your organization or in Atlanta, with members of your leadership team to integrate your work into the work of your organization. (Travel and accommodations are not included in the cost of the program.)
Powerful assessment tools that will deepen your understanding of your core essence and impact as a leader:
- A 360-degree assessment that will give you instant clarity and insight into your leadership effectiveness, what's working, what's not, and the opportunities for growth and change.
- A "values in action" assessment that will provide you with your unique constellation of strengths and how to use them to buffer against, manage, and overcome problems, and enhance your health and overall well-being.
- With each assessment, we'll schedule a 1-hour debrief to help you understand and take action on your results.
Four quarterly trainings accessed virtually and on-demand focused on the following topics:
- The Leader's Roadmap: Your journey from success to significance begins by building an understanding of who you are as a leader and where you can leave your most lasting legacy. Using the results of your assessments, you'll learn how to cultivate your unique qualities to master the forces of change. You will also be introduced to the concept of the Leadership Venture and begin to design a project that will deepen your leadership impact.
- Real World Leadership: Leadership training and development is only effective if it can meet the challenges of the real world. In this training we explore the question, "How do we lead in a complex, uncertain, and increasingly intertwined world?" We explore the art and science behind leadership practices with a focus on teaching you how to use them to achieve more balance, resiliency, and innovation in the face of challenge.
- "The Good Society" Summit: Leading voices from various industries, fields, and sectors join us for a series of interviews that helps us to understand what "the good society" is and how leaders have found their place, their mark, and their legacy in it. These perspectives will give you new insight into what your role might be in creating "the good society" and how to take your Leadership Venture to even greater heights.
- The Road Home: The final training focuses on how to create structures and communities of support that will allow you to continue your journey beyond our year together. It will guide you to establish these structures and communities well before our time ends, so that you can focus on refining them in a way that will ensure your future success.
You'll also feel well-supported with suggested monthly readings, a weekly accountability tool to keep us in regular communication, and complimentary access for you or one of your team members in trainings/retreats that I put on throughout the year.
At the heart of this program is my 100% commitment to help you answer these questions in a way that feels meaningful, fulfilling, and freeing. I believe that the impact that you can make in your lifetime, your legacy, is far greater than what you have ever imagined. I believe with the right energy and focus, you can transform the platform of success that you have already built into an even bigger stage that makes a difference in society.
With that said, this coaching fellowship is not for everyone. It requires that you invest in the full experience of it and feel a sense of readiness (even excitement) about crafting the next chapter of your work and life.
If this is you, I invite you to fill out the brief application below. I'll respond within 24 hours to set up an initial conversation to see if we are a fit and if this program will serve your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.